Thursday, January 30, 2014

Until you! (Book 2 in the Fall Away series) By: Penelope Douglas «This is Jared's point of view and a companion novel to Bully. It can be read as a stand alone,but reading Bully first is strongly encouraged. Having Tate's point of view will help you appreciate Jared's side more. This is NOT Bully re-told» «This is Jared's story» Have you ever been so angry that hitting things felt good? Or so numb that you actually felt high? The past few years have been like that for me. Traveling between fury and indifference with no stops in between. Some people hate me for it, while others are scared of me. But none of them can hurt me, because I don't care about anything or anyone. EXCEPT TATUM. I love her so much that I hate her. I hate that I can't let her go. We used to be friends, but I found out that I couldn't trust her or anyone else. So I hurt her. I pushed her away. But I still need her. She, centers me, and I can pool all of my anger into her. Engaging, challenging, bullying her--call it what you will--but it's my food, my air, and the last part of me that feels anything human. But she went and screwed everything up. She left. She went to France for a year and came back a different girl. Now, when I push, she pushes back.
As if following orders, Jared swung me back up-right where I landed in a sitting position on the hood of his car. It was still warm under my thighs from where it'd been driven, but the heat was not a welcome comfort, since I was already burning with fury. Jared leaned in slowly, probably afraid I'd hit him and placed his hands on either side of me. His legs stood between mine and I immediately flushed with the memory of the last time we were in this position. "Don't try to get away." he warned. "As you remember, I can keep you here." His lips moved back over my cheek, inching closer to my mouth. "I want to touch you." His words were against my lips now. "I wAnt to feel what's mine what's always Ben mine." Oh, sweet Jesus. Those words shouldn't turn me on. But holy he'll, they did.
Holy FREAKING shit!! Totally went beyond our expectations. Didn't think it could be better than the Bully , but my, oh my it was so much better. Jared is sexy as hell. At first reading the Bully you hate him until the end. Then you read his point of view and fall totally in love. It will leave you swooning and fanning your self after the sex they have. You may even have to change your panties after reading this one!!! 5 plus stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment